Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim the wick to ¼ inch prior to each use.
- The first time using the candle, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the jar to prevent your candle from tunneling.
- Only burn candles for three to four hours at a time.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never place a candle on a glass, wooden or marble surface.
- Discontinue burning a candle when only ¼ inch of wax remains in the container.
- If the flame is creating black smoke residue on the inner side of the jar, the flame is too big. Simply extinguish the flame, wait for the candle to cool off and trim the wick down to ¼ inch before lighting it again.